Our Safety Philosophy
It is the policy of the Laney Companies that the safety of our clients, employees, and the public, is of the highest priority. Incident prevention shall be considered of primary importance in all phases of operations and administration. It is our intent to always maintain effective standards that will guard against incidents, injuries, and illnesses occurring on the job.
Employees at every level, including management, are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone is necessary for the safety excellence that we expect. Management supports the coordination of safety among all workers on the job site.
Remember Safety is a team effort!
Among other things, here are a few ways we make sure our employees and site visitors enjoy a safe working environment:
- We take the time to do the job right and safely rather than rushing the project.
- We make sure all of our employees are always outfitted in fully functional safety gear.
- We maintain our equipment in a perfect working condition.
- We use a safety program that complies with local, state and federal regulations that address employee safety.
- We work together to identify and eliminate potential hazards before they pose risk to our safety.
Our Quality Assurance Keeps You Safe
Due to the nature of our business, the services we provide are often directly related to the safety of the general population. We need to build roads with proper drainage and a solid base, so that they withstand heavy rains and brutal winters and the soil modification we perform has to work as planned, so that the structures built above it remain stable and safe. We take these responsibilities very seriously and have extensive quality assurance procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.