Our Safety Philosophy
At M.T. Laney Company, Inc., we value the safety of our clients and employees as high as customer satisfaction. We believe in a proactive approach to managing workplace injuries by implementing proven safety protocols.
Among other things, here are a few ways we make sure our employees and site visitors enjoy a safe working environment:
- We take the time to do the job right and safely rather than rushing the project.
- We make sure all of our employees are always outfitted in fully functional safety gear.
- We maintain our equipment in a perfect working condition.
- We use a safety program that complies with local, state and federal regulations that address employee safety.
- We work together to identify and eliminate potential hazards before they pose risk to our safety.
Our Quality Assurance Keeps You Safe
Due to the nature of our business, the services we provide are often directly related to the safety of the general population. We need to build roads with proper drainage and a solid base, so that they withstand heavy Maryland rains and brutal winters. And the soil modification we perform has to work as planned, so that the structures built above it remains stable and safe. We take these responsibilities very seriously and have extensive quality assurance procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.